Love is Love Candle
Love is Love Candle
A R O M A S: A fruity and vibrant combination with top notes of cassis, blueberries and raspberries mixed with citrus, and a creamy vanilla base.
D E T A I L S :
- Glass jar with 335ml of 100% soy wax without genetically modified materials, pesticides, herbicides or stabilizers, grown in the United States
- Approximate burn time is 80 hours when properly burned
- Vegan Phthalate free. Natural cotton wicks and paper without dye or toxins for a safer and cleaner burn.
- High quality fragrances
* Shipping times may be extended during busy periods such as sales, product launches and Christmas, but we will always try to ship your order within 24-48 hours where possible (Does not include weekends).
How they are made
Monet Botanics candles are hand-poured in small batches and hand-labeled to ensure that we get the maximum fragrance in each and every one, and are unique to you.
- The smell or burning of the candle and cracking is also common. Also our candles may vary slightly in color due to the image on your photo / computer screen and because they are made in smaller batches, although we try to do our best to ensure that each candle is the same!
- It is normal for there to be frosting and condensation inside the jar, they are due to the nature of soy wax! Don't worry, this doesn't affect the candle itself at all.
- Because each candle is manufactured in small batches, there may be slight color variations.
Why soy wax?
Our candles are 100% soy, without genetically modified materials, pesticides, herbicides or stabilizers, and of course it is nothing like paraffin (the wax of the candles of all life). But do you know the importance of this?
- Soy wax is a 100% natural vegetable wax, obtained directly from the plant. Paraffin comes from oil, just like plastic or tires. What do you prefer to be breathing?
- Our soy wax is certified. It comes from renowned companies in the industry, which guarantee sustainable agriculture.
- It is renewable, sustainable, biodegradable, vegan, cruelty free, kosher and 100% clean burning, and lasts longer than paraffin. Perfect for households with children or anyone with allergies.
- Soy wax admits much more perfume than any other and burns much better, that's why our candles smell and last so long!
HOW TO USE
- When you light your candle for the first time, let it burn 2-3 hours so that the top melts and the candle burns evenly, this prevents tunneling in the candles. (It is normal that some of the wax does not melt. The amount may vary by fragrance and lighting conditions.)
- Do not light your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Keep your wick always trimmed to approximately 5mm, including each burn.
- To prevent the glass from breaking, stop burning your candle when there is only 12mm of wax left! I wish they could burn forever, but they can't.
- If you experience any blackness around the jar from soot, extinguish the candle and allow it to cool before cleaning the jar with a cloth, this can be avoided by keeping the wick trimmed.
1. Never leave a burning candle unsupervised
2. Never burn a candle near flammable objects
3. Keep the candles out of the reach of children and pets.
4. Never move or touch a lit candle, you can get burned by the glass. Only touch when the candle is out and the wax has become completely solid
5. The use of the candles is at your own risk.